Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The weekend that ended too quickly. (終わりが早すぎの週末。)

And to further emphasize my point, I will right a very short post to tell you about it.

Saturday

Come home from work, make pasta -- Check.

Go to Yokkaichi with a co-worker for a night on the town -- Check.

Stay awake until around four in the morning -- Check.

Sunday

Wake up around noon -- Check

Drink coffee and attempt to eat breakfast -- Check

Fail to eat breakfast -- Check

Get all rocked out for the live -- Check

Drive to the station -- Check

Find the cheap parking lot with only a small amount of confusion -- Check

Arrive at the station way too early due to my inherent paranoia and wind up waiting for something like forty-five minutes for my train -- Check

Spend a good two and a half hours getting to Nara -- Check

Arrive and spend a while trying to find the concert hall with Melon -- Check

Find the concert hall -- Check

Rejoice because the goods line is nonexistent -- Check

Realize that there are no tote bags left; despair -- Check

Wait -- Check

 Wait -- Check

Wait some more; oh yes, they're late -- Check

Finally get into the hall and find our seats -- Check

Find out that the map in the lobby lied to us and that we are actually in someone else's seats -- Check

Get moved forward one row -- Check

Wait -- Check

Wait -- Check

What, half-an-hour late now? -- Check

REJOICE when the house lights finally go down -- Check

Have a BLAST for the next two hours or so -- Check

Leave in a daze -- Check

Manage to get some マクド, despite the delay having made me worry about catching my train -- Check

Scarf the マクド -- Check

Say good-bye and get on the train -- Check

Proceed to worry all the way home about making my connections, as every train is delayed -- Check

Finally make it home without issue -- Check

Spend entirely too long chatting with Melon and wind up going to bed too late -- Check

Monday

Spend an entirely uneventful Monday that just doesn't compare, other than the fact that I joined Fish Tank, the BUCK-TICK fan club (hopefully) -- Check

PHEW.

There we go.

Unfortunately, no pictures of the live, since they sort of frown upon that...

I have this though:



Sure, it's a picture of my flyer, but it's all I got.

Maybe I'll take a picture of my goods for you next time.

Oh, and that bitch of a last train home?


Yea, you'd be stressed out too, I feel.

This is Edo, signing off already eagerly anticipating the November live in Kyoto, and hoping her fan club membership comes through in time to get tickets for the next tour.

No comments: