Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh, well. (やれやれ。)

Well, dear readers, I have to apologize for this post.

It seems that a regular day of work (aka Edo gets home around 11) followed by an early day of work (aka Edo needs to leave the house at aroung 9:20 in the am after waking up far too early for her own discerning tastes) means that there is little time for posting in between.

Clearly, I should have foreseen this and written something before work yesterday.

But you know how it goes.

Or, well... maybe you don't.

But sometimes it goes so that I forget to write up a blog post. Because that's the way the world works.

Suffice it to say that I have early work today and tomorrow, and there's a welcome party for me and Y tomorrow evening at the restaurant connected to our school. I'll be fairly busy for the next to days, and thus a bit separated from the blogosphere, as it were.

In the meantime, please enjoy the new SMAP single, which I heard first on Music Station... two weeks ago, and then again on SMAPxSMAP this Monday evening.


This first bit is some sort of drawing for getting back-stage at the live, I believe... pulling numbers from the front of the singles received by the fanclub? This is neither of the shows I saw, and I don't have the time to pay close attention, so no clue whatsoever.

This is Edo, signing off raring to go to work with a bit of Kimutaku to get her going in the morning.

No comments: