Monday, January 10, 2011

Back again, back again...

Jiggity jig, as they say.

As I am currently not sure where my home is, exactly, I thought I would stick with the more ambiguous terminology above. I hope you don't mind.

And if you do?

...well, can't say I much care. So there.

Anyway.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

あけましておめでとう!

Or rather, あけおめ as all the cool kids are saying nowadays. I love lazy slang.

Anyway, as a New Year's present, I thought that I would relive my journey home and back for you, my dear, hungry for info readers.

Because hey, airports are fun, right?

1) Tsu Airport Line



Why they call the high-speed ferry that runs between Tsu, Centrair, AND Matsusaka the Tsu Airport line baffles me. I find it a little insulting, but hey.

Maybe they paid for it.

Regardless, this is the ferry you have to take to get to the airport if you live in Mie... unless you want to go the long way and take the train all the way around through Nagoya.

Though technically, if you live in Yokkaichi, that might be faster.

Regardless, for those of us down here, it's ferry or bust. Expensive? Yes. Convenient? Also yes. Fun? Totally.

...your mileage may vary on that last one.

I love boats.

Ahem.

No comments: