Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy birthday to me~ (自分に誕生日おめでとう~)

Well, readers of mine, it is my birthday. 22 years of age and still kicking along.

And you know what that means.

.... that's right.

A day of little to no editorial content in favor of interesting things that make me smile.

As I've mentioned time and time again, it is my blog. You want posts that cater to your whim, then you're going to have to start one yourself.

Of course, I will still stay within the main theme of Japan; with such a broad and forgiving topic as that of this blog, the least I can do is not diverge from it.

Anyway.

The following is by far the best advertisement that I ever saw lining the walls of a train:



If you simply appreciate the aesthetics and don't find yourself snickering uncontrollably... well, please don't let me taint the purity of your mind.




I'm honestly not sure what this is, nor what it was for, but do you see me complaining? I don't think so.



No one likes Goro. Poor, poor Goro.

Also, the thought of Kimutaku sleeping in a giant, lush bed awash with zebra print... it just slays me.

Ok, ok, I hear you. Enough with the Kimutaku already.



It makes me laugh every time.

Gackt is a special, special man... who may or may not get his own blog post some day in the future.

And finally...



A little bit of Atsushi goodness.

Apparently, when he did his own album... he went the a little bit crazy with the electro-rock root. Melon and I plan to one day host some sort of glow-stick rave with this album on repeat in the background.

Ah, the simple pleasures in life.

This is Edo, signing off wondering if her stress is going to simply keep building up in the coming years...

No comments: